At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. As a rapidly growing organization, we are always seeking passionate and creative individuals whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Provide U.S. Regulatory direction and support to brands from concept to launch. Develop practical approaches for regulatory requirements, including complex technical projects. Liaising between company and domestic regulatory authorities (e.g.EPA, FDA) and supporting integration actions following acquisition, including brand support and transition, regulatory transfers and registrations.
- Develop regulatory approval approaches for complex, technical problems.
- Collect and analyze data in support of International registrations and approvals, Report results, draw conclusions, and make data-based recommendations to management.
- Support various types of product studies and consumer/clinical studies to gain critical consumer insights for product development and/or to gather/evaluate data in submission activities.
- Review and write procedures and policies as needed. Review specifications as necessary.
- Act as liaison between Regulatory Affairs and other departments within the Company in support of International Registration and approval.
- Act as liaison with government agencies on assigned projects in support of registrations/approvals.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Regulatory professional with 3-5 years' experience in a regulatory affairs function with demonstrated capability or current regulatory responsibility with 5 years experience in a closely related scientific function (e.g. quality assurance, quality control, research etc. related to products similar to those of the Company) with demonstrated excellence.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.