A Great Place to Work
Last year, we transformed the P2P payments industry with Zelle. 247-million transactions and $75-billion later, consumers love us as much as our amazing team of talented people. Come join the most INNOVATIVE FinTech company in Arizona.
The Sr Sales Reporting Analyst will lead all sales reporting and analysis activities across FP&A and Sales Operations processes at Early Warning. The candidate will illuminate salesforce performance to plan and related productivity metrics, while driving forecasts for new business expectations as part of the FP&A team. The Analyst will be an effective team player and a natural data analyst who will possess strong familiarity with sales processes/KPIs and deep competency in building actionable reports on progressive technologies. We are seeking a positive, high energy, change agent who has proven self-organization skills and ability to play an active part in driving results across a high-growth business.
- Lead the development of comprehensive sales-through-implementation reporting tools relative to forecasting and actual results of opportunity pipeline, lead generation/Marketing ROI, implementation-backlog, revenue, account development, and client growth/retention.
- Report on sales performance, cycle and implementation backlog metrics to Sales Operations and Finance organizations on a recurring basis to drive actionable insight.
- Forecast New Business Sales expectations, Sales Commissions and customer backlog activity as part of the Financial Planning & Analysis process.
- Oversee Salesforce.com data hygiene/fidelity and implement data hygiene controls in collaboration with the Salesforce.com Systems Administrator.
- Lead systems design changes, as necessary, to support analytical requirements in collaboration with the Salesforce.com Systems Administrator.
- Lead sales reporting/dashboard creation and maintenance in collaboration with Business Intelligence team
- Support the company's commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a quantitative/reporting Sales Operations and/or Financial Planning and Analysis function.
- Education and experience typically obtained through completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Accounting or Statistics.
- Proficiency with sales processes and related development of sales-force performance.
- Strong leadership capabilities with track record of leveraging progressive technologies to drive Sales reporting/KPIs.
- Demonstrated success in maintaining data hygiene in Salesforce automation system.
- Effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional analytical, forecasting and economic modeling skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com and MS Excel for data analysis, forecasting/modeling and reporting.
- MBA, CPA and/or CFA.
- Saleforce.com administration experience.
- Experience in Software and/or Tech-enabled Information Services sector.
- Experience in Payments, Financial Risk Management industry a plus.
- Experience with Tableau (data visualization/reporting), Adaptive Insights (financial planning), Business Objects (reporting) and MS Dynamics/GP (GL).
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling, and reaching. Must be able to lift 10 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Early Warning is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.