Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 50 years in the engineering/planning industry and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For”, seeks an Aviation Engineer to join our Aviation Engineering Group in Bedford, NH office.
- The selected candidate would serve as an Aviation Engineer on a variety of projects involving airport facilities design and development for public and private clients.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and 5 years of airport engineering experience.
- Have passed FE exam with professional licensure a goal and have desire to progress into project management.
- Strong design capabilities (grading, drainage, utilities, etc.), along with direct experience in federal, state and local permitting (environmental, zoning, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Familiar with FAA and State requirements/regulations including knowledge of FAA Advisory Circulars.
- Solid computer skills (Microsoft Office, AutoCAD Civil 3D) and the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) are essential.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health & Delta Dental Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity