Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks an established Sr. Staff Engineer or Designer for our Building Enclosure Design and Consulting Group located in Bedford, NH.
- A Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction, Structural Engineering, Architecture or Architectural Engineering Technology and a minimum of 3+ years in exterior building envelope renovations, analysis, design and construction administration.
- Technical experience in building envelope and experience with moisture intrusion, evaluations, and renovation designs is essential.
- Registration path required, an EIT, P. E. or AIA Registration is preferred.
- Excellent written/presentations skills and proficient computer skills (MS Office, CAD, and Outlook are required).
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity