Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital, the No. 1 hospital in Illinois seven straight years by U.S. News & World Report , Northwestern Medicine's integrated health system is on a relentless pursuit of better healthcare. While each of our ten hospitals and over 400 clinic and administrative locations has a unique story, we all share the same vision: to serve Patients First.
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital is a 159-bed acute-care facility and a recognized leader in clinical quality and patient-centered care. The Delnor Hospital medical staff includes more than 450 physicians in 80 specialties.
Advance to a better career with Northwestern Medicine.
Top 4 reasons to join Delnor Hospital's Labor and Delivery department.
1. We have top decile engagement scores.
2. We have a great mix of novice to expert L & D RNs as well as longevity in the organization and also support new additions to the team.
3. As a Magnet organization our RNs are valuable contributors to best practices and quality outcomes for patient experience.
4. We have strong nursing team relationships and our physicians relationships are extremely collaborative.
A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice.
36 hours/week: 7p - 7:30am, rotating weekends and holidays
- 1 year ICU experience within past 5 years
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork, patient-centered care and effective communication
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Current State of Illinois RN license in good standing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BLS, LIC RN