A clinically competent, registered, professional nurse who prescribes, delegates and coordinates nursing care to the acutely ill patient through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining ANA standards of professional nursing practice. Required:
- Current experience (within past five years) or new nursing graduate (within past two years).
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nurse program.
- BSN required for all new hires as of 1/1/2011.
- Need ACLS within 1 year for new grads.
- LIC RN, CERT BLS, ACLS within 90 days of hire.
- One year's experience in pertinent clinical specialty.