Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Structural Engineer to join our Rockland, MA office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 59 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 10 consecutive years.
- The selected candidate would serve as a Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer on a variety of assignments requiring structural evaluation and rehabilitation of existing structures, design of structural augmentation and construction of new buildings. This position has a strong opportunity to grow into project management.
- A minimum B.S. in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 5 to 12 years’ relevant experience with P.E or S.E. Registration.
- Experience with evaluation and design for the restoration of concrete, masonry, steel, and timber structures.
- Ability to work as an integral part of the Structural Group as well as collaborate with several other disciplines at Gale.
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Ability and desire to coach and mentor less experienced team members.
- Experience managing or assisting managing small to medium size structural projects.
- Strong presentation/communication skills, and computer proficiency are required.
- CAD and/or REVIT drafting and modeling capability.
- Experience using structural analysis software.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- Half-day Friday’s year round
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity