Gale Associates, Inc. is seeking a Structural Engineer to join our Rockland, MA office. Gale is a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 58 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 9 consecutive years.
- The selected candidate would serve as a Project Engineer/Sr. Project Engineer on a variety of assignments requiring structural evaluation and rehabilitation of existing structures, design of structural augmentation and construction of new buildings.
- A minimum B.S. in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 5 to 8 years’ relevant experience with P.E or S.E. Registration. Candidates pursuing professional licensing are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with evaluation and design for the restoration of concrete, masonry, steel and timber structures.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, presentation/communication skills, and computer proficiency.
- CAD and/or REVIT drafting and modeling capability.
- Experience using structural analysis software.
A competitive salary is only one part of the benefits that Gale provides to compensate and recognize staff. Gale offers a strong mentoring program that promotes advancement opportunities for all staff. In addition, Gale takes pride in our balanced work environment which includes monthly events that provide time for our Gale Team to socialize. Please visit our careers section at www.galeassociates.org for more details.
First-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental & EyeMed Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work schedule/remote options
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- 12 annual paid holidays, competitive sick & personal time
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education programs
- College loan-repayment program
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Assistance programs
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity