Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 7 consecutive years, seeks an Engineer to join our growing structural engineering group in Weymouth, MA.
- The selected candidate will serve as Structural Engineer on a variety of projects involving the evaluation and rehabilitation of existing structures and facades. Responsibilities also include superstructure and foundation design of new structures.
- Position requires both office and field work – primarily in the greater Boston and New England area.
- Position includes the preparation of drawings, specifications, calculations, reports, and correspondence.
- Help mentor and train junior staff.
- Collaboration with Gale’s Building Enclosure Design and Consulting & Civil Disciplines.
- Business development support, client and contractor interactions.
- A B.S. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with 5-8 years’ experience. Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering is preferred.
- Must have E.I.T. certification and be working towards obtaining P.E. licensure.
- Knowledge of wood, concrete, masonry restoration, waterproofing and building envelope assemblies is desirable.
- Presentation/communication skills, and computer proficiency are essential.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Sick time
- Several annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
- College loan-repayment
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity