Why work with us?
The North American branch of Generali Global Assistance offers a diverse and inclusive work environment while employees work towards making real difference in the lives of our clients. As an Organization, we pride ourselves with offering white glove service while being mindful of corporate responsibility and our environmental footprint.
Employees enjoy a plethora of benefits to include:
- A diverse, inclusive, professional work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company match on 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off policy
- Generous Employer contribution for health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Fun employee and company events
- Discounts on travel insurance
Who are we?
Generali Global Assistance is proudly part of the Europ Assistance Group brand and our products utilize a number of corporate and product brands. The brands for our North American team include the following:
- CSA: US travel insurance brand for retail and lodging partners. Learn more here.
- Generali Global Assistance (GGA): The primary Corporate brand in the United States for our travel insurance, travel assistance, identity and cyber protection, and beneficiary companion products. Learn more here.
- GMMI: the industry standard for global medical cost containment and medical risk management solutions. Learn more here.
- Iris, Powered by Generali: identity and digital protection solution. Learn more here.
- Trip Mate: US travel insurance brand for tour operator, cruise and airline partners. Learn more here.
What you'll be doing.
Job Summary: This position will support our full recruitment cycle and ensure we always meet our staff requirements in a timely manner while managing the expectations of the hiring manager/supervisor, candidate, and executive staff. Assists Director, Talent Acquisition and Talent Acquisition Specialists as needed in day-to-day tasks as well as recruitment, onboarding, and special projects.
- Minimum 2 years prior Human Resources recruiting/hiring experience
- Ability to handle different and unexpected issues in a calm, decisive manner and in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Ability to maintain a high-degree of confidentiality and handle confidential documents in all duties
- Ability to suggest new solutions in handing unusual issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Exemplary organization skills.
- Superior customer service skills
- Able to multi-task with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc.
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn new software and programs.
- Ability to thoroughly assess specific needs and be influential in instituting new and innovative recruitment methodologies.
- Experience in insurance industry or call center environment preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
Where you'll be doing it.
This is a hybrid role based out of our Pembroke Pines, FL office. As a hybrid role, you will be working onsite 2-3 days a week and working from home 2-3 days a week.
When you'll be doing it.
While there is some flexibility in the hours, this position will be Monday-Friday during regular business hours (approximately 8:00am-5:00pm). Occasional overtime may be required according to business need.
Apply today to begin your next chapter.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Generali Global Assistance, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and enriching workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
California Residents - Privacy Notice for California Residents Seeking Employment with Generali Global Assistance is available here: https://us.generaliglobalassistance.com/privacy-notice-for-california-re...
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, HIV/AIDS status, mental or physical disability, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, or any other legally protected basis under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, classification, placement, promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absences, compensation, and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. All Company employees are responsible for complying with the Company's Equal Opportunity Policy. Every employee is to treat all other employees equally and fairly. Violations of this policy may subject an employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.