The Information Services Team/Project Leader will provide guidance and coordinate the activities of cross functional operational support and project teams, ranging from 3 to 10 individuals. Teams generally consist of Information Services analysts, operations department experts, and vendor/contractor specialists.
- The Information Services Team/Project Leader manages the selection, installation, configuration, conversion, implementation and support of systems.
- These systems, both hardware and software, must be selected, configured and implemented in accordance with NMH accepted technical and application standards and follow NMH policies for capital and operating expense allocation.
- Implemented systems will effectively support the business requirements of the targeted user community.
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science, business or related field (or equivalent work experience);
- at least 5 years experience in Information Services or Business Area with focus on information systems; Experience in leading Information Services projects;
- Experience in delivering formal presentations;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Healthcare knowledge and/or experience;
- Knowledge of business areas, especially those represented on team;
- Project Management Education (Undergraduate, Graduate or PMI Certification).