Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Shift: 1st Shift
The Technical Coordinator Imaging reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
Under the direction of the Radiology Manager and in collaboration with the Medical Director of the section, the Technical Coordinator Imaging has the responsibility and accountability for ensuring the technical competence of the staff and for the development and implementation of all clinical protocols. This position facilitates the operational activities related to quality patient care and overall department function.
In addition to performing all of the duties of the staff radiographer, the Technical Coordinator Imaging assumes a lead role in daily operations, equipment performance and takes on responsibilities as assigned by the Manager.
- Graduate of an accredited school/college of Radiologic Technology
- IEMA and AART license specific to the modality
- Certification and registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRR) in Radiography, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Radiation Therapy, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Sonography or Mammography (clinical and technical competence in mammography to meet MQSA requirements) OR
- Certification by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) in Sonography or Vascular Technology OR
- Certification by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) in Nuclear Medicine
- CPR BLS
- Bachelor's Degree or 3 or more years of experience