A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This position is responsible for creating, delivering, monitoring and improving manufacturing and distribution training programs and systems which meet all applicable regulatory standards (FDA, OSHA, etc.).
Working hours would be: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within the facility. Support all plant safety policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner.
- Responsible for conducting plant, department and job-specific training needs analysis to drive the creation of master training and certification programs which meet all employee, organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Working with subject matter experts, assist in the development of training curriculum, instruction and materials for effective training delivery.
- Ensure all training programs are current, implemented in a timely manner, enforced appropriately and maintained within full compliance of all regulatory guidelines.
- Develop effective assessment tools to track, monitor and validate training effectiveness.
- Assure plant training complies with all applicable federal and state laws, regulations and standards, as well as all CHD policies, rules and expectations.
- Maintain library of training materials and develop external contacts to assist with training needs.
- Coordinate, identify, schedule and conduct appropriate training as needed, both internal and external.
- Manage and maintain all training documentation, records and files, both electronic and manual.
- Key point of contact for all training-related information as required during regulatory inspections, internal/customer audits, etc.
- Responsible for facilitating the undergraduate internship program at the site.
- Responsible for all aspects of state training grant program from application to reimbursement requests.
- Partner cross functionally with supervisory and management personnel at various levels to identify training needs, develop and maintain compliant training records and activities.
- Assist Lean/Continuous Improvement Department in any aspect as needed.
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and skills - ability to build positive, professional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media - verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide and sustain a strong and flexible customer-service focus to the organization.
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with primary and secondary educational institutions as well as Local and State Developmental organizations.
- Ability to adjust and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills required (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Windows-based applications).
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times and in all situations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 1-3 years training management experience in a fast-paced FDA-regulated manufacturing and distribution environment.
- Prior experience with electronic learning management systems (SABA LMS).
- Prior experience within a Lean/Continuous Improvement Environment
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/