Amee Bay, LLC, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a government industry leader, is looking for an UHF Comms Technician to join our Team in San Diego, CA.
As a representative of Southwest Regional Maintenance Center (SWRMC) provide technical assistance on ISNS systems aboard U.S. Navy ships under the cognizance of SWRMC. This position will work out of SWRMC, Bldg. 76 at Naval Base San Diego, and will receive daily work assignments from the SWRMC Branch Head.
- Provide technical services representing SWRMC Engineering Department and other duties as assigned.
- Provide both both on-board, and distance-support technical assistance in connection with direct fleet support of a wide variety of equipment and components for surface ships over their extended operating cycle.
- Responsible for one or more of the following UHF systems, their operating software and interfaces, and critical sub-system topology:
- AN/WSC-3, radio system - all varients
- AN/WSC-9 Navy Multiband Terminal
- NEC 1419 Antenna/EMI
Along with the knowledge of the above systems the technician must have knowledge of:
- Electronic equipment and systems design and testing concepts,
- Highly specialized level of theories, practices, and techniques to include but not be limited to the following cross disciplines: acoustics, electronics, electrical, thermal and piping systems and associated interfaces.
- US Citizenship;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an active Secret level clearance; person's currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance preferred;
- Ability to pass a background check;
- Ability to pass National Agency Check;
- High School Diploma or Equivalent;
- Valid US Driver's License;
- Eight (8) years work related experience working & operating Radio/Mult-iband/Antenna components
- Navy C Schools related to the specific equipment
- NEC1419 Certification preferred
Position is in San Diego, CA.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor”
Three Saints Bay, LLC and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.