Summary: Performs the following duties and responsibilities when instructed by the Warehouse Leads, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager or the Department Director.
Hours 11 am-7:30 pm.
• Picks, Scans and Packs reagent, consumable and part orders and Ships Domestic packages using vendor supplied shipping.
• Follow all Company and Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and carries out instructions as written, this includes but is not limited to Order Processing and Shipping, Hot Weather Shipping and the Janitorial/Safety in Mount Olive SOP.
• Performs initial inventory counts and assists in recount and final count.
• Performs all functions in the Receiving and Labeling process.
• Ensures compliance with department and/or company SOP objectives pertaining to safety, quality, and productivity as defined by department management. Reports any violation of company SOP or policy to management.
• Participates in the continuous improvement process.
• Assist in Return Control.
• Performs bluffing and housekeeping on all inventories items, all storage methods and locations as directed by the Warehouse Leads, Warehouse Supervisor or the Department Director.
• Assists in unloading of incoming freight using the following equipment fork lift, pallet jack and reach truck when necessary.
• Performs all other duties as asked by the Leads, Warehouse Supervisor, Operations Manager or the Department Director.
• Knowledge of basic computer skills
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
• Completes work in a timely manner
• Observes safety and security procedures
Education & Requirements:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Six to twelve months related experience or training preferred
• Preferred certification for Reach, fork lift and pallet jack.
• Up to 10% travel required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.p>