Are you ready to work with a team dedicated to safety and employee growth? Triumvirate Environmental not only promises growth opportunities, we create them through employee training and mentoring. Join a team as dedicated to your career as you are.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Waste and document preparation; regulatory and safety review.
- Waste inventory management through the use of Triumvirate designed software and computerized waste tracking system
- Learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Become familiar with packaging guidelines and disposal facility selection.
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations, Triumvirate\u2019s Health and Safety Practices, Triumvirate\u2019s Part B permit, and EPA regulations.
- Communicate effectively with end facilities as well as fellow employees to solve complex issues.
- Demonstrate supervisory leadership abilities through interaction with coworkers.
- Develop respect and working relationship with coworkers.
- Demonstrate the ability to be creative and solve unique problems.
- WOW! internal and external customers!
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Become forklift trained and be able to safely operate machinery
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree.
- Obtain and maintain CDL B with Hazmat endorsement (optional)
- Basic knowledge of or desire to learn hazardous waste field through.
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination.
- Become fit tested for a respirator and be comfortable wearing respirator for multiple hours a week.
- Valid driver\u2019s license.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Triumvirate offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
For further information on Triumvirate, our corporate culture, and our benefits package, please check us out and apply at www.triumvirate.com
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a drug-free workplace.
Safety is a priority here at Triumvirate Environmental. To learn more about emergency response preparedness, click here to read our blog!
Follow us on Instagram! @triumviratecareers