GVI, Inc., a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and government contracting industry leader is looking for an experienced Warehouse Specialist in support of Integrated Logistics Support Services in Albany, GA.
- Ensure all items due in have valid and current status to align with demands / requirements. Validations include commodity reconciliations; processing of follow-ups, tracers, modifications, and validated cancellations to existing requisitions and quarterly Materiel Obligation Validations (MOV) / Backorder Validations (BOV).
- Conduct receipt management. Receiving for materiel involves physical inspection, data recording, and item to documentation verification, as well as associated processing of discrepancies. Integration and communication between the warehouse receiving / issue point, and the document management section is critical.
- Prepare, submit, and follow-up on Supply Discrepancy Reports (SDR). SDRs will be submitted when there is variation between physical goods received and the data on the corresponding shipping documents, to include variations in condition or quantity, incorrect or misdirected material, receipt of cancelled requirements, improper or inadequate technical data or supply documentation, and/or any unsatisfactory condition due to improper packaging
- Perform COSIS to ensure that materiel in storage is maintained in ready-for-issue condition or to prevent uneconomic deterioration of materiel. This shall entail preservation and surveillance of equipment in strict compliance to DoD policy, publications, local directives, and standard operating procedures provided by MFSC.
- Prepare detailed planning, control and instructions prescribing the actions for maintenance and repair of military equipment, components of ME and accessories.
- US Citizenship.
- Ability to pass and possess a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) or any equivalent reciprocal DOD background investigation; Candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance or higher are preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Business preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience.
- Understand Marine Corps logistics processes, functions, and operations with an emphasis on supply, warehousing, movement, transportation, and maintenance.
- A working knowledge shall include a minimum of the following not to limited to:
- Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC)
- Marine Corps Preposition Information Center (MCPIC)
- Weapons Accountability NAVSEA, CRANE Report, Crane, Indiana
- Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS)
- Ability to pass an Arms, Ammunition, and Explosives (AA&E) medical screening
Position located in Albany, GA.
Or email resume to: Employment@ThreeSaintsBay.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.