- Have you interviewed for a job within the last year?
- Are you confident about your interviewing skills?
- Have you reviewed and updated your resume lately?
- Do you know how to complete successful job searches using the internet?
- Do you know how to create job agents to notify you of specific jobs when they become available?
AbilityLinks, a program for job seekers with disabilities, and RR Donnelley are sponsoring a Job Search Workshop. If you are a person with a disability and answered ‘no’ to any of the questions listed above, this workshop (not a job fair) is for you. Managers experienced in interviewing and hiring will be on hand to enhance your job seeking skills in:
- Resume writing
- Internet job searches
To make this workshop effective, please post your resume on AbilityLinks.org and bring your resume to the event.
This in-person event will be held at the Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Conference Center • 26W171 Roosevelt Road • Wheaton, Illinois • 60187, on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Check in begins at 9:30 a.m.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Click this link to get more information.