October is National Disability Employment Awareness Month and AbilityLinks marked the occasion by hosting a virtual job fair the week of October 1, 2012. Thanks to all the employers and more than 180 job seekers that participated in this online event and made it a success. .
- State of Illinois Disabled Workers Program
- Space Telescope Science Institute
- Océ North America-a Canon Group Company
- Nicor Gas an AGL Resources Company
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
- J. Craig Venter Institute
- Internal Revenue Service
- G.C. Services LP
- FishNet Security
- Fenwal Inc.
- Farmland Foods, Inc.
- Employment Options
- ECRI Institute
- Domino Printing
- Convergys Corp
- Big Tent Jobs, LLC
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- AGB Investigative Services, Inc.
- Advocate Health Care
Apply For Jobs Posted By Job Fair Employers
Some jobs posted by job fair employers remain on AbilityLinks. Some job fair employers have posted new positions. To find these jobs click this link and enter the employer's name in the key word search field.
Save The Dates For 2013 Job Fairs
AbilityLinks will present three virtual job fairs next year. Save the dates: All job fairs are Monday through Friday:
- Monday, March 11 - Friday, March 15, 2013
- Monday, June 24 - Friday, June 28, 2013
- Monday, October 7 - Friday, October 11, 2013
Look for registration to open four weeks before each event.
Accessible 24 hours a day, this week-long online recruiting event will match talented job seekers with disabilities to employment opportunities, from entry level to technical and professional. Sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Ken Skord, AbilityLinks program director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630/909-7440 for more information.
JOB SEEKER REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- View job posting from across the U.S. submitted especially for the job fair
- Dynamic job search by key word, location and more...
- Only jobs posted for the job fair will be returned in search results. You must register to see these jobs
- Email your AbilityLinks resume to job fair employers or apply online. You must be registered.
- Opportunity to network with employers in the job fair chat room
- Free consultation with disability employment experts
- Free registration
EMPLOYERS REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- A virtual exhibit booth with company description, link and logo
- An unlimited number of job postings
- Receive resumes and applications from job fair candidates
- Dynamic search of job fair resumes including key words, location and more...
- Host Live Chat sessions to network with candidates. A limited number of chat licenses are available on a first come first-come, first-served basis.
- Consult disability and employment experts
Job fair sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Ken Skord, email@example.com to learn more.