At Amazon, we believe we work best when our associates reflect the diversity of their communities. We make it a priority to ensure everyone gets the support they need to succeed.
- Pre-Employment Accommodation provides assistance during the pre-employment and onboarding process.
- On-the-Job Accommodation provides associates with qualifying disabilities options to safely perform essential job functions.
- Work Wellness Coaching provides a virtual 1:1 coaching service to Amazon employees with qualifying cognitive, behavioral, or mental health conditions.
- Vocational Rehabilitation provides a variety of services to assist Amazonians in their return-to-work efforts.
- WorkingWell supports employee Health and Wellness Education engagement and early symptom intervention — focusing on personal wellbeing at work and at home.