At Amazon, we believe we work best when our associates reflect the diversity of their communities. We make it a priority to ensure everyone gets the support they need to succeed.
- Pre-Employment Accommodation provides assistance during the pre-employment and onboarding process.
- On-the-Job Accommodation provides associates with qualifying disabilities options to safely perform essential job functions.
- Work Wellness Coaching provides a virtual 1:1 coaching service to Amazon employees with qualifying cognitive, behavioral, or mental health conditions.
- Vocational Rehabilitation provides a variety of services to assist Amazonians in their return-to-work efforts.
- WorkingWell supports employee Health and Wellness Education engagement and early symptom intervention — focusing on personal wellbeing at work and at home.
As a company of people with years of experience in both law and software, we’re dedicated to helping our clients work through their unique challenges. We work with firms that don’t want the fanfare and ceremony that often comes with new technology and moving to cloud-based systems. They would rather delight their clients.
They are firms that want a culture of connection between them, their attorneys, and their staff. We recognized that and made it the foundation of everything we do. We aim to be the platform that’s always fast and painless for firms to use.
Magenium Solutions is a business and technology consulting firm specialized in website development, Microsoft CRM, identity management, unified communications, .NET development and Office 365. Established in 2007 and headquartered in the Western suburbs of Chicago, we also have offices in Arizona, Florida, Georgia and Minnesota.
We are ranked in the top 1% of all Microsoft partners worldwide and feature 13 Gold competencies across multiple Microsoft technologies.
If you’re looking to reduce risk, reduce costs, and increase revenue by updating your technology, visit us at www.magenium.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
You can also find us at facebook.com/Magenium or twitter.com/Magenium.
While each of our 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one vision: to put patients first in everything that we do. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital in downtown Chicago, Northwestern Medicine brings academic medicine into the heart of local communities across the suburbs and beyond, close to where our patients live and work.
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced health care to the communities and patients we serve. The Northwestern Medicine clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty, and medical students come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine has:
- More than 33,000 employees dedicated to exceptional service and care
- More than 4,400 aligned physicians, including faculty, residents and scientists, offering treatment informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- 6 hospitals honored by the Magnet® Recognition Program for meeting the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Hundreds of locations throughout the Chicagoland area
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
Whether directly providing patient care or supporting those who do, every Northwestern Medicine employee has an impact on the quality of the patient experience and the level of excellence we collectively achieve. This knowledge, expressed in our shared commitment to a single, patient-focused mission, unites us.
Northwestern Medicine is a premier integrated academic health system where the patient comes first.
- We are all caregivers or someone who supports a caregiver.
- We are here to improve the health of our community.
- We have an essential relationship with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- We integrate education and research to continually improve excellence in clinical practice.
- We serve a broad community and strive to bring the best in medicine closer to where patients live and work.
To be a premier integrated academic health system that will serve a broad community and bring the best in medicine—including breakthrough treatments and clinical trials enhanced through our affiliation with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine—to a growing number of patients close to where they live and work.
Patients first: Putting our patients first in all that we do
Integrity: Adhering to an uncompromising code of ethics that emphasizes complete honesty and sincerity
Teamwork: Team success over personal success
Excellence: Continuously striving to be better
- “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” (2022): Top score and designated as “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” by the Disability Equality Index
- “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” (2021): Top score and designated as “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” by the Disability Equality Index
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Make an impact on healthcare in America. A career with Blue Cross Blue Shield Association allows you to be part of the foundation that supports the 35 Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies nationwide, while protecting and strengthening the Blue Cross Blue Shield brand. Our work is helping provide greater access to cost-effective healthcare, improve the health of America and build stronger communities. With a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, we celebrate different cultures, languages, backgrounds and experiences while striving to advance health equity, and we want you to join Team BCBSA.
Change a patient’s life every minute.
It’s a bold, incredibly rewarding vision that our team is dedicated to achieving. The patient is at the center of everything we do at NuVasive. To that end, we empower surgeons around the world to continue learning, advancing their procedures, and using outcome-driven innovations to change patient lives.
We think. We do. We care.
Through our shared mindset called The Cheetah Way, we show up every day united and committed to do just that.
California Correctional Health Care Services
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) provides care that includes medical, dental and mental health services to California’s incarcerated population at all 34 California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) institutions statewide.
We enhance public safety and promote successful community reintegration through education, treatment and active participation in rehabilitative and restorative justice programs.
To facilitate the successful reintegration of the individuals in our care back to their communities equipped with the tools to be drug-free, healthy, and employable members of society by providing education, treatment, rehabilitative, and restorative justice programs, all in a safe and humane environment.
Community College of Allegheny County
Founded in 1966 on the principle that quality education should be both affordable and accessible to all members of our community, CCAC offers more than 150 academic programs across six diverse program categories including business; science, technology, engineering and math; health; culinary arts, arts and humanities; and education and the social and behavioral sciences. Our students are taught by more than 275 full-time faculty and instructors in classes averaging just under 20 students each. And our students are further enriched by the more than 100 student clubs and organizations CCAC offers, as well as through their participation in the number of NJCAA men's and women's sport teams at each of its four campuses.
Gale Associates, Inc.
Established in 1964, Gale Associates, Inc. is a 100-person consulting firm of building enclosure experts, engineers, and architects specializing in the repair, renovation and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, sites and infrastructures.
Staffed with registered engineers, architects, and planners, Gale provides consulting and design services to the private and public sectors. Our corporate headquarters are in Weymouth, MA, just south of Boston. Our regional offices are located in Baltimore, MD; Altamonte Springs, FL; Stafford, VA; Bedford, NH; and Glastonbury, CT.
GovExec’s data and insights set the standard for depth, accuracy, and impact for government leaders and contractors. As the market-leading information and intent-based marketing platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. Our strategic sales enablement and intent-based marketing solutions accelerate revenue growth to fuel market success. The platform is powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform reaches 3.3 million government influencers each month and provides its marketing clients with a significant competitive advantage in driving higher conversion and growth.
Working at GovExec
At GovExec, we believe that a new era of work -- particularly when, where, and how it gets done -- has arrived. We are building a hybrid workplace that allows for greater freedom and flexibility while also fostering a collaborative culture, no matter where you are working. GovExec offers permanent remote work in 20+ states across the US, as well as the option to work out of one of our offices based in Washington DC, New York or San Diego. GovExec also offers a range of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Open time off policy
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Supportive, collaborative teams
- Unique opportunity to help government officials from a private sector company
- Expansive learning and development opportunities
GovExec recruits talent for four salient attributes or qualities:
- Soul of Entrepreneurship
- Culture of Inclusion
- Force of Ideas
- Spirit of Generosity