At Amazon, we believe we work best when our associates reflect the diversity of their communities. We make it a priority to ensure everyone gets the support they need to succeed.
While each of our 11 hospitals and more than 200 locations has a unique story, Northwestern Medicine is unified under one vision: to put patients first in everything that we do. Anchored by Northwestern Memorial Hospital in downtown Chicago, Northwestern Medicine brings academic medicine into the heart of local communities across the suburbs and beyond, close to where our patients live and work.
Northwestern Medicine is dedicated to providing the most advanced health care to the communities and patients we serve. The Northwestern Medicine clinical and administrative staff, medical and science faculty, and medical students come together every day with a shared commitment to superior quality, academic excellence, scientific discovery and patient safety.
Northwestern Medicine has:
- More than 33,000 employees dedicated to exceptional service and care
- More than 4,400 aligned physicians, including faculty, residents and scientists, offering treatment informed by the latest research from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- 6 hospitals honored by the Magnet® Recognition Program for meeting the highest standards for patient care and nursing excellence
- Hundreds of locations throughout the Chicagoland area
Our Mission, Vision and Core Values
Whether directly providing patient care or supporting those who do, every Northwestern Medicine employee has an impact on the quality of the patient experience and the level of excellence we collectively achieve. This knowledge, expressed in our shared commitment to a single, patient-focused mission, unites us.
Northwestern Medicine is a premier integrated academic health system where the patient comes first.
- We are all caregivers or someone who supports a caregiver.
- We are here to improve the health of our community.
- We have an essential relationship with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- We integrate education and research to continually improve excellence in clinical practice.
- We serve a broad community and strive to bring the best in medicine closer to where patients live and work.
To be a premier integrated academic health system that will serve a broad community and bring the best in medicine—including breakthrough treatments and clinical trials enhanced through our affiliation with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine—to a growing number of patients close to where they live and work.
Patients first: Putting our patients first in all that we do
Integrity: Adhering to an uncompromising code of ethics that emphasizes complete honesty and sincerity
Teamwork: Team success over personal success
Excellence: Continuously striving to be better
- “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” (2022): Top score and designated as “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” by the Disability Equality Index
- “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” (2021): Top score and designated as “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” by the Disability Equality Index
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth, and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise, and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- National Organization on Disability’s Disability Employer Seal of Approval Recipient (7 consecutive years)
- Ranked No. 1 on DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity (16 consecutive years on list; to be named to Hall of Fame in 2023)
- RANKED AMONG THE TOP-SCORING COMPANIES ON Disability Equality Index (Six consecutive years; 2022 Top Corporation for Disability-Owned Businesses)
At Avnet, relationships matter. We are a global, FORTUNE ® 500 technology distributor and solutions company that delivers design, supply chain and logistics expertise to customers at every stage of a product’s lifecycle. Our employees have a front row seat to the latest innovations shaping the world we live in and the future we share. We’re driven to help our customers around the world succeed and we do so by earning the trust of some of the biggest names in technology.
Working at Avnet means being a part of a global team. We work collaboratively and with integrity, doing business the right way. For more than a century, we have partnered together to help our customers, suppliers and teammates realize the transformative possibilities of technology. Experience what’s next at Avnet!
Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
Make an impact on healthcare in America. A career with Blue Cross Blue Shield Association allows you to be part of the foundation that supports the 35 Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies nationwide, while protecting and strengthening the Blue Cross Blue Shield brand. Our work is helping provide greater access to cost-effective healthcare, improve the health of America and build stronger communities. With a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, we celebrate different cultures, languages, backgrounds and experiences while striving to advance health equity, and we want you to join Team BCBSA.
Generali Global Assistance
Who are we?
The proud North American branch of the Europ Assistance Group brand, one of the largest global insurance and asset management providers. The North American branch is made up of a number of corporate and product brands that include the following:
- Generali Global Assistance (GGA): The primary corporate brand in the United States for our travel insurance, travel assistance, identity and cyber protection, and beneficiary companion products. Learn more here.
- CSA: US travel insurance brand for retail, lodging, tour, cruise, and airline partners. Learn more here.
- GMMI: The industry standard for global medical cost containment and medical risk management solutions. Learn more here.
- Iris, Powered by Generali: US product brand offering identity and digital protection solutions. Learn more here.
Why work with us?
Generali Global Assistance offers a unique and diverse culture with an inclusive work environment. Our employees work towards a common goal of making a real difference in the lives of our clients. As an organization, we pride ourselves with offering white glove service while being mindful of corporate responsibility and our environmental footprint.
To do this, we live by our “We CARE” philosophy, which means:
We (all employees) will be C(aring) A(vailable) R(eliable) and E(asy to work with).
Employees enjoy a plethora of benefits including:
- A diverse, inclusive, professional work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company match on 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off policy
- Generous Employer contribution for health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Fun employee and company events
- Discounts on travel insurance
California Correctional Health Care Services
California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) provides care that includes medical, dental and mental health services to California’s incarcerated population at all 34 California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR) institutions statewide.
We enhance public safety and promote successful community reintegration through education, treatment and active participation in rehabilitative and restorative justice programs.
To facilitate the successful reintegration of the individuals in our care back to their communities equipped with the tools to be drug-free, healthy, and employable members of society by providing education, treatment, rehabilitative, and restorative justice programs, all in a safe and humane environment.
Community College of Allegheny County
Founded in 1966 on the principle that quality education should be both affordable and accessible to all members of our community, CCAC offers more than 150 academic programs across six diverse program categories including business; science, technology, engineering and math; health; culinary arts, arts and humanities; and education and the social and behavioral sciences. Our students are taught by more than 275 full-time faculty and instructors in classes averaging just under 20 students each. And our students are further enriched by the more than 100 student clubs and organizations CCAC offers, as well as through their participation in the number of NJCAA men's and women's sport teams at each of its four campuses.
Gale Associates, Inc.
Established in 1964, Gale Associates, Inc. is a 100-person consulting firm of building enclosure experts, engineers, and architects specializing in the repair, renovation and adaptive reuse of existing buildings, sites and infrastructures.
Staffed with registered engineers, architects, and planners, Gale provides consulting and design services to the private and public sectors. Our corporate headquarters are in Weymouth, MA, just south of Boston. Our regional offices are located in Baltimore, MD; Altamonte Springs, FL; Stafford, VA; Bedford, NH; and Glastonbury, CT.
Southeast Gas is a natural gas company serving more than 30,000 customers in 36 communities throughout Southeast Alabama. We provide more than just utilities. With a vision to SERVE, and a mission to provide energy and opportunity for growth through servant leadership, Southeast Gas and its employees are dependable, determined and dedicated to improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
GovExec’s data and insights set the standard for depth, accuracy, and impact for government leaders and contractors. As the market-leading information and intent-based marketing platform, for over fifty years GovExec has empowered the government ecosystem to engage and support government leaders as they work to achieve their missions across federal, defense, and state and local agencies. Our strategic sales enablement and intent-based marketing solutions accelerate revenue growth to fuel market success. The platform is powered by the largest and most sophisticated database in the public sector, GovExec’s platform reaches 3.3 million government influencers each month and provides its marketing clients with a significant competitive advantage in driving higher conversion and growth.
Working at GovExec
At GovExec, we believe that a new era of work -- particularly when, where, and how it gets done -- has arrived. We are building a hybrid workplace that allows for greater freedom and flexibility while also fostering a collaborative culture, no matter where you are working. GovExec offers permanent remote work in 20+ states across the US, as well as the option to work out of one of our offices based in Washington DC, New York or San Diego. GovExec also offers a range of great benefits including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Open time off policy
- Twelve weeks paid parental leave
- Supportive, collaborative teams
- Unique opportunity to help government officials from a private sector company
- Expansive learning and development opportunities
GovExec recruits talent for four salient attributes or qualities:
- Soul of Entrepreneurship
- Culture of Inclusion
- Force of Ideas
- Spirit of Generosity