New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
This is a customer facing role. Must be available to work part-time between the hours of 6:30am and 10:30pm. You will work differing schedules similar to retail, shifts will be assigned per business need. Flexible scheduling required.
Immediate openings available now.
Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
First, we'll get you up to speed with some training. This will be a set schedule, and after that, you can start choosing the shifts you'd like to work.
- Choose shifts right from your mobile device
- Work flexible hours - up to 10 hours per day and 20 hours per week
- Shift availability varies based on business need - nights and weekends often have the most shifts available
- Business operations may vary between 6:30 AM - 10:30 PM
- Shift times average 4 - 5 hours
Chandler, Phoenix, Paradise Valley
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: Earn up to $15.00
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page .
You're on your way to joining the dedicated team at Amazon that makes returning and picking up packages convenient for our customers while maintaining rock star-quality service.
Stop reading about all those cool, innovative companies and JOIN ONE! Apply today!
If you want to work for a great company, take satisfaction in seeing the delighted smiles of customers and most importantly, want schedule flexibility while working for exciting new services, then join us in making Amazon history! Amazon is launching new ways of getting customers the products they love right in your community. Our associates personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers even if just for a few moments. Their work goes beyond fulfilling customer orders; it's about creating a moment of connection with every customer.
We are looking for associates who are ready to delight our customers with rock star-quality service, have an up-for-anything attitude, and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Want to be a part of the smile on the box and bringing the next big thing to your community? Read on and apply!
This is a part-time role that allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Enjoy the flexibility of picking your own schedule while earning a reliable pay rate.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
Reasons you'll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Flexible hours: You will work differing schedules similar to Retail allowing you to work around your schedule.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
Qualities needed to work with the Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment field team:
- Customer-obsession. Making someone else happy actually makes your day
- Quality is key. You have high standards and it shows in your work
- Flexible like Gumby. You don't mind a curve ball every once in-a-while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule
- You thrive working with a team and technology
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it's casual Friday, everyday
- Enjoys interacting with customers on a daily basis and delighting them with a world class experience
A few other things you need to know:
- You will be asked to perform duties in several Amazon Global Specialty Fulfillment businesses, such as Locker Plus or Treasure Truck
- You will be assisting customers and working with problem-solve scenarios
- You will be asked to help maintain a clean, safe and organized workspace
- You will be asked to open and close a Locker Plus locations and cover site responsibilities
- You will perform physical labor and may be asked to lift up to 49 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- You will stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 10 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Other duties as needed
Let's sweeten the deal...
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work scheduling
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefits
Learn more about our hiring process here:
- High School, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Experience communicating directly with our customers both verbally and in writing
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a well-regarded consumer brand
- Demonstrates integrity and is widely trusted
- Excellent written and oral communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .