The address for this location is: 1455 West Cellular Drive, Arlington Heights, IL 60004
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need is: Wednesday-Saturday 8:30AM-7:30PM
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $19.95 per hour.
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun. At Amazon you get to work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of our customers.
As a Delivery Station Customer Service Associate, you will help improve the customer experience by providing in station real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it's making sure we put smiles on customer's faces.
As a Delivery Station Customer Service Associate at a Locker+/Counter+ Hub, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers directly in-person, in addition to communicating via phone and email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
- Upholding company values and respecting every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses to customer issues
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible Full-Time (40+ hours per week) schedule
- Performing the following tasks, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud (hearing protection will be provided)
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary due to outside weather conditions and is not controlled
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, data base searching and instant messenger tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work- related experience
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team for a nationally recognized consumer brand
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
© 1996 - 2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates