Lead Digital Developer (Reg FT)
Position Title: Lead Digital Developer (Reg FT)
Department: Information Technology Svcs
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than November 17, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed. This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide necessary project planning, implementation and support.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Remote Work Option: Hybrid
Salary Grade: Admin 16 - $64,070
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5948
Job Open Date: 10/27/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: This position is responsible for leading the coding, design, standardization, layout, and compliance of the college's website, internal portal and mobile applications according to CCAC's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and UI/UX development is necessary. The role will focus on applying user centric design principles, take ownership of the website functionality, ensure proper adherence for accessibility purposes, and utilize technical abilities to adapt the website to integrate external solutions as required. This position will focus on all aspects of web, portal and mobile including architecture, interface design, development, search engine optimization, and metric measurement techniques as well as responsive user interface design.
Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines; Ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website, internal portal and mobile applications influence in our industry; Ability to update and integrate various online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new digital applications meet our company's requirements. Ability to effectively communicate diverse development topics to non-technical audiences. Excellent presentation abilities. Must have superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving abilities to independently identify, research, and resolves technical problems with minimal supervision. Must possess the skills to effectively take the lead for the website, internal portal and mobile application projects. This position will be required to report to any CCAC location to provide necessary project planning, implementation and support.
1. Provide team/project leadership for all website, internal portal and mobile initiatives.
2. Occasionally serves as a lead over staff employees associated with a project or assignment; provides lead supervision on a periodic basis as new projects and situations arise.
3. Serve on website, internal portal and mobile governance team and provide industry best practices for design and content.
4. Works closely with the marketing team to devise and maintain a website, internal portal and mobile content strategy that aligns with the College's wider goals, while applying user centric design principles to the website.
5. Serve as college-wide point of contact for all incoming website, internal portal and mobile projects. Take the lead role for migration efforts and ongoing maintenance, updates, and support associated with conversions to website, internal portal and mobile management systems.
6. Develop roadmaps for website, internal portal and mobile applications for updates and enhancements. Review and influence ongoing designs, standards and methods for website, internal portal and mobile application development projects
7. Provide support for maintenance and enhancements through use of scripting, management tools, or other applications as required. Ensure all code meets industry standards, is valid, properly structured, and compatible with browsers, mobile devices, and common operating systems.
8. Ensure adherence in regards to accessibility on the website, internal portal and mobile.
9. Ensure adherence to all copyright and data protection laws.
10. Implement and utilize APIs to reduce redundant work and outdated content were applicable.
11. Provide both weekly and monthly analytics regarding web, portal and mobile traffic and user engagement statistics.
12. Communicate regularly with all digital content providers alerting departments of new content, pages, resources and services.
13. Identify and maintain an accurate list of all individuals, and their various levels of roles/security within the college to ensure the appropriate parties can update content for their respective areas.
14. Provide complete technical documentation, code comments, and readable code that is properly stored in the team central documentation library.
15. Engage with various external groups to gather and bring forward creative ideas for website, internal portal and mobile.
16. Work with content creators, editors, and approvers to ensure content remains current and relevant by providing informative, consistent reporting.
17. Perform other related duties as required or as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4766236
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.