Why work with us?
The North American branch of Generali Global Assistance offers a diverse and inclusive work environment while employees work towards making real difference in the lives of our clients. As an Organization, we pride ourselves with offering white glove service while being mindful of corporate responsibility and our environmental footprint.
Employees enjoy a plethora of benefits to include:
- A diverse, inclusive, professional work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Company match on 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off policy
- Generous Employer contribution for health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee Assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Fun employee and company events
- Discounts on travel insurance
Who are we?
Generali Global Assistance is proudly part of the Europ Assistance Group brand and our products utilize a number of corporate and product brands. The brands for our North American team include the following:
- CSA: US travel insurance brand for retail and lodging partners. Learn more here.
- Generali Global Assistance (GGA): The primary Corporate brand in the United States for our travel insurance, travel assistance, identity and cyber protection, and beneficiary companion products. Learn more here.
- GMMI: the industry standard for global medical cost containment and medical risk management solutions. Learn more here.
- Iris, Powered by Generali: identity and digital protection solution. Learn more here.
- Trip Mate: US travel insurance brand for tour operator, cruise and airline partners. Learn more here.
What you'll be doing.
The Marketing Coordinator will be a crucial contributor to our dynamic team, driving marketing initiatives to new heights across our brand portfolio in the U.S.. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing & Customer Experience, the Marketing Coordinator is a versatile professional with a knack for marketing production, encompassing copywriting, video production, and graphic design. As a content producer, the Marketing Coordinator can seamlessly transition between various tasks, contributing to the overall success of our marketing campaigns. The Marketing Coordinator must excel in deadline-driven environments and demonstrate meticulous attention to detail. This role entails coordinating multiple marketing content initiatives to ensure optimal engagement among partners, and customers, maintaining brand consistency and delivering a positive client experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce engaging and compelling written content for various marketing channels, including website copy, blog posts, email campaigns, and social media.
- Conceptualize, script, and oversee the production of video content to effectively communicate the brand message.
- Design visually appealing graphics for digital and print materials, ensuring brand consistency across all platforms.
- Collaborate with the design team to create marketing collateral, such as brochures, banners, and social media graphics.
- Coordinate and manage end-to-end marketing projects, ensuring timely delivery and high-quality output.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements and maintain project timelines.
- Implement social media strategies to enhance brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor social media platforms, analyze performance metrics, and propose adjustments to optimize content.
- Utilize analytics tools to track and measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the VP of Marketing & Customer Experience for data-driven decision-making.
- Liaise with external vendors, such as printers and video production agencies, to ensure deliverables meet quality standards and deadlines.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements within the marketing workflow, implementing automation tools to streamline repetitive tasks.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to enhance efficiency, ensuring optimal utilization of resources and improving overall productivity.
Required / Desired Knowledge, Experiences and Skills:
- Proven experience in marketing coordination, with a strong portfolio showcasing skills in copywriting, video production, and graphic design.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, graphic design tools, video production tools and content management systems.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in graphic design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite) and video editing tools.
- Strong project management and organizational abilities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret marketing data.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
Travel not required
Where you'll be doing it.
This is a hybrid role based out of our San Diego, CA office or Pembroke Pines, FL. As a hybrid role, you will be working onsite 2-3 days a week and working from home 2-3 days a week.
When you'll be doing it.
While there is some flexibility in the hours, this position will be Monday-Friday during regular business hours (approximately 8:00am-5:00pm). Occasional overtime may be required according to business need.
Apply today to begin your next chapter.
Don't meet every single requirement? At Generali Global Assistance, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and enriching workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
California Residents - Privacy Notice for California Residents Seeking Employment with Generali Global Assistance is available here: https://us.generaliglobalassistance.com/privacy-notice-for-california-re...
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all our employment programs and decisions. Discrimination in employment on the basis of any classification protected under federal, state, or local law is a violation of our policy. Equal employment opportunity is provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, genetic information, marital status, military status, HIV/AIDS status, mental or physical disability, use of a guide or support animal because of blindness, deafness, or physical handicap, or any other legally protected basis under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment and hiring, classification, placement, promotion, termination, reductions in force, recall, transfer, leaves of absences, compensation, and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of Human Resources. The Company will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. All Company employees are responsible for complying with the Company's Equal Opportunity Policy. Every employee is to treat all other employees equally and fairly. Violations of this policy may subject an employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.