A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
The Project Manager has primary responsibility for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project(s) they are assigned. He/she is responsible for identifying key resources and providing the direction required for meeting the project objectives. He/she is also responsible for ensuring appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project. He/She will also be responsible for Portfolio Management in so far as ensuring all relevant aspects are being done ( resource management, analyses, etc).
- Manage a portfolio of projects understanding not only the intricacies of each project but how they interact and where synergies lie.
- Ensure projects are resources appropriately and that functional SME's are used as required
- Manage Project Plans (Prepare, track, recommend, analyze, and adjust)
- Manage risk, initiate avoidance activities, and establish contingency plans
- Perform 'Lessons Learned' after major launches and drive learnings into the management of future projects
- Manage change to preserve business plan commitments. Initiate management reviews if objectives must change
- Establish clear priorities among activities and drive SBU's leaders priorities throughout the portfolio
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict
- Ensure all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities
- BS Degree from an accredited institution preferred
- 10 years industry experience (preferably R&D, Operations or Engineering)
- Or a High School Degree with a combined 20+ years industry experience in R&D or Operations with proven project management responsibilities and experience.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/