Southeast Gas has an immediate opening for a Service Representative at its Troy Office.
Responsibilities for the job include:
- Investigating, analyzing, and correcting gas service in response to various customer concerns.
- Installing gas meters, line locations, and performing other service duties.
- Responding to service calls, providing preventative maintenance, and assisting with installs of natural gas equipment.
- Diagnosing service issues with natural gas equipment.
Requirements for the job include:
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Possession of a valid Alabama Driver’s License.
- Minimum two years of experience in related field, such as HVAC or plumbing work.
- Residence within Troy service area.
- Competitive pay.
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals.
- Employer-paid health insurance for employee (100%) and family coverage (77%).
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability plan.
- Employer-paid life insurance (2 times salary).
- Employer-paid retirement (5% base pay).
- 457 deferred compensation plan with employer match (5%).