Gale Associates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firm celebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “Best Firms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Structural Engineer to join our Glastonbury, CT office.
- The selected candidate will serve as a Structural Engineer on a variety of projects involving the repair, renovation and adaptive reuse of existing structures. Exposure to or knowledge of building enclosure evaluations, design and construction phase services is favorable.
- A minimum B.S. Civil or Structural, P.E. or S.E. Registration and a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Previous experience with foundation design and waterproofing, structural augmentation of existing structures, , wind load analysis for roofs and facades, and concrete rehabilitation.
- Knowledge of concrete, masonry, timber/wood, steel and building envelope assemblies.
- Ability to work within a team, strong presentation/communication skills, and computer skills are essential.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity