In order to get started on the new AbilityLinks as an Employer/Recruiter, there are a few quick things you'll need to do.
Step 1: Password Reset
- First, you'll need to reset your password. Your account has already been created for you, but to ensure your safety, we require that you select a new secure password for use on AbilityLinks.
- This is very easy to do. Simply click on "Log In/Register" in the top blue bar.
- The page will show you the login screen. Below the login boxes, you will see a link titled "Request New Password." Click this link.
- Then, enter your email address that you use for AbilityLinks, and complete the verification (Captcha) that is shown. This helps to keep you secure.
Step 2: Account Verification
- Next, you will need to verify your account and select a new password.
- You should have already received an email in your inbox from the previous step.
- Click the link inside the email, once you verify it came from AbilityLinks.
- This link will take you to the new AbilityLinks site, and will allow you to select a new password. Make sure to keep this in a safe, secure place! You may have to re-login after performing this step.
Step 3: Company Profile
- Finally, you'll need to update your company profile. *Note that if you are not the company administrator and want to access the account, you can ask the administrator for the login or create a new account on AbilityLinks with a similar but different name.
- The new AbilityLinks community makes it easy to edit and keep your company profile up to date.
- Click on "My Account" in the top blue bar. You will see your user information. Note that this is private information, and not available to the public.
- Next, click on "View or Edit Company Page" in the Helpful Links box in the profile screen.
- This will take you to your Company Page, which is what potential applicants and site visitors will see.
- Click the "Edit" tab at the top of the page to begin completing your Company Page.
- You will be able to add a variety of information on this page, including your company name, logo, address & contact information, contact email, website URL, and even embed a YouTube or Vimeo video if you wish.
- After your changes are complete, click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the Edit page to save your changes.
The staff at AbilityLinks wishes you the best in your search for candidates, and we're here to help you. Please contact us if you have any questions about getting started on the new community!